Friday, February 19, 2010

9 To-Dos for Happiness Everyday

I was reading The Happiness Project blog and thought this little tidbit was fun and useful for all.
Nine things you can do every day -- even when you can't do anything else. We all promise ourselves to do better, but it can sure seem impossible, some days.
Even when I forget to write in my one-sentence journal or I don’t make it to the gym, I try to make sure I hit all these items. That way, even if I feel like I had a day when I got nothing accomplished, I can comfort myself, as I climb into my smooth, tidy bed, “Well, at least I went for a walk. I ate an apple. I hugged my daughters.”

Every day...
1. Make your bed.
 2. Wear sunscreen.
3. Wear your seat belt.
4. Jump up and down a few times.
5. Pick up one object that’s in the wrong place and put it away.
6. Go for a ten-minute walk outside.
7. Eat a fruit or vegetable.
8. Put your keys away in the same place.
9. Touch everyone in your house with affection.


check out The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin at www.happiness-project.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thoughts about the world to share, inspire and encourage comments.