For those of you feeling the walls closing in, I offer this advice:
- Like the closet, if it's something, an appliance or platter or table linens, you haven't used in a year - sell it, donate it or trash it
- Be honest, the knicknacks from Aunt Flo were never really your taste to begin with - sell them or donate them
- Your kids are teenagers and way to old for those countless board games - donate them
- All those craft supplies you rarely use - donate them to a school
- Seasonal items - go through them and see what you really don't like or use anymore. Sentimental items aside, I'm betting there's an old wreath or old garland you never use - donate it or trash it
- Be brutal in your closet and get rid of the stuff that doesn't fit, is no longer in fashion or you just won't wear. Stop holding on to things you really don't need.