Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Power of the Truth


I’ve heard it said so often that the truth will set you free. While I agree to a certain extent to that statement, I have also had an experience where the truth has not only given clarity, but honestly, a certain sense of power. Do not mistake my words – it is not power in the diabolical menacing kind, but more power to face my own fears, confront my own insecurities and be at peace with whatever comes next. 
The reality is that sometimes even when we think we know the truth – be it intuition, a feeling or sixth sense – there is comfort and confidence in actually knowing the truth. Let’s face it, it’s all fine and good to think that someone loves you, but isn’t it amazing when you not only hear the words but also experience the soul bearing confirmation that someone truly loves you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thoughts about the world to share, inspire and encourage comments.