Thursday, October 3, 2013

Accept the Love - You Deserve It


I read once that we accept the love we think we deserve. I suppose that is the answer to so many of life’s open questions. As I think of the relationships I have been in, I see rather clearly exactly what the author is talking about. It is often our past that defines our present, and our present inevitably foreshadowing our future. It is a seemingly hopeless chain of repetitiveness. 
The power in truth lies within us to break the chain, challenging us to forgive ourselves for the past, live in the present and have great expectations for the future. Do you think you have the love you truly deserve? Perhaps the love that is truly deserving of you is simply out there waiting…waiting for you to accept it.

Inspired by: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky (2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thoughts about the world to share, inspire and encourage comments.