Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

As the new year is about to begin, of course my thoughts turn to all of those things in my life that made 2010 memorable. 
It's been an interesting year filled with angst, emotion and change.  I've had my eyes opened, my heart broken and my self-confidence mended.  Nothing could have prepared me for the changes 2010 would bring and although it was a bumpy, exciting and unexpected road that I traveled - I faced it, jumped in and never looked back. 
I could go on and recap my 2010, but instead, I invite you to stop and reflect on those cataclysmic moments that had significance in your own 365 day roller coaster that is your life.  And as you pause, remember the infamous words of Ferris Bueller:

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while,
you could miss it.



quote courtesy of Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random thoughts about the world to share, inspire and encourage comments.